Friday, June 6, 2008

School's Out!!!

Woo hoo! We're done for the school year! My classroom is packed up and put away and I will not be entering that building for a couple of months. I intend to forget about school for now...there's too much else to focus on this summer.

Next week is cub camp, then scout camp, then family reunion that I still need to send stuff in for. ARGH! And then there's the whole house-buying craziness. I'd like to take just 2-3 days and just go to fil's resort and relax. Just sit around and read and swim and basically do nothing. Wonder if we can fit that in. When did summers get so crazy? Oh yeah...it's the whole moving thing. Oh well...it's an adventure, right?

2 comments:

{amy} said...

I vote for the resort! ;o) You ARE having a busy summmer, but it sounds fun.

Theresa said...

Oh,I'd go to the resort. Sounds much more fun. :)