Thursday, July 10, 2008

Stresssssssss

We're scheduled to close on Tuesday. I got an email today from our broker with the last-minute little things the underwriters want. He swears it's normal--and it probably is. I have everything he needs and sent him copies, except for the check stub I can't scan because my computer won't recognize my scanner. One of the things they want is the source for a "large deposit" in my checking account back in April. Figured out it was the first 6 weeks' lump sum payment from my workers' comp. And I found the check stub. I remember trying to throw those out recently. There was no real reason why I should keep them, but I kept putting them back in the file. I love the way Heavenly Father takes care of me. Even when I don't realize I'm being prompted, it's nice to look back and recognize it.

I haven't packed a single, solitary thing. I didn't take my walk this morning--which I should have. And I forgot to ask the broker one important question. Guess I should email him. Feel so scatter-brained the last few days! The boys got badly sunburned on Tuesday. Blistered even. I feel like these last few days before closing are just going to drive me nuts. Now I'm rambling!

On the bright side, I put the toddler bunk beds and the piano on Craig's List this morning. I already have someone who wants the bed and will bring cash tomorrow morning! And I had a question about the piano. So now I find myself looking around the house wondering what else I could put on there. LOL That air hockey table is looking like a good deal for someone. :-)

I know it'll all come together. It's just this last bit of waiting and wondering that may drive me to lots and lots of chocolate.

No comments: