Back to school! One of my "likes" on my Facebook page says the following, "School Day 1: School! Woo hoo!!! Day 2: Dude, when's Labor Day?" Hee hee!
I think I'm ready. My room looks awesome even if I do say so myself - and I do. (I even took pictures! And I'd post them if I could find the stupid cord for the camera.) I have my first week's lesson plans ready (except for Friday rotation day - no clue what to do there!) I'm excited about it. I'm ready to smile and be friendly and not frown so much.
Back to school is like New Year's for us. Our year runs from August-July not January-December. Such is the life of two school teachers and three students in the house. Only the dog doesn't know. But maybe he does because this is the time of year when he starts getting the house all to himself for a better part of the day.
So I think that's my New-School-Year's Resolution. Don't frown so much. Smile at everyone. Speak to everyone. Be consistent. And be quick to be consistent. There. I've said it out loud. Now I have to follow through, right? It shouldn't be too hard this week. Ask me again after Labor Day.
No comments:
Post a Comment