Friday, January 16, 2009

Long Weekend

It's the beginning of a 4-day weekend. Woo-hoo! Well, I say that...but really...am I gonna do anything different this weekend than any other? I'd really like to take the boys out to do something, but money being what it is...there's just not that much we can all do that doesn't cost an arm and a leg. I had orignally thought about going down to visit Dad, but again the money issue.

We've done a really good job of curbing our expenses during this little "mortgage crisis" of our own making. However, we still need to get Chris signed up for EFY, pay his orchestra fees and his next trip payment. I'm not sure if the paychecks will deposit tonight or Monday night. Ooh--thought! Monday's a federal holiday! I bet they go in tonight! Woo hooooooooo!!!! (I knew there was a reason I keep a blog!)

So...now that I know there's money coming in--now what? Will we do something fun? Will we play together? Go bowling? Swimming? (Kidding.) Invite over friends? Nah...we'll probably just watch TV, blog, play video games (James is so excited to be "ungrounded"), and argue. Ahhh...I just love a long weekend.

No comments: